Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Bog is born

Well, welcome to "The Bog of SV".

This is going to be alittle humor, alittle my thoughts on life, and alittle bit of everything. So sit back, and relax and keep checking out "The Bog of SV".


Our first bog: WHY????

Why is it that some of the most annoying people in everyone's lives seem to be the ones that talk to you the most, especcially when you are ignoring them? I will give you an example of what I'm talking about.

Dateline: KOGO control room, Sunday, December 16, 2007 --- 12:45am
I'm getting this bog setup, going through all the preview stuff, and in walks Heather Hurd, for those who don't know Heather be thankfull, for those of you who do know her, you know what I'm talking about. I'm completely ignoring her, and yet she continues to talk to me as if I'm actually paying attention to her, and yapping about how the bosses here at "the death star" shold be more attentive and some other stuff, I was really tring to ignore her, and she kept leaving the room to check on a recording that she was making. (some 20 minutes later) she has finally gotten the clue and has left.

So that is the first in what is my New Years resolution for 2008. A bog a day.


Yes, I know it is technically called a blog, but I like calling it a bog instead.

No comments: