Sunday, March 30, 2008

I should really go Pro

I'm sure some of you are trying to figure out what the heck I mean by that title. Well, what I mean is the fact that I shold really become a professinoal horse handicapper. I say this due to the fact that I have just reciently (about two weeks ago) decided to track how well, or bad, I am doing this year as far as handicapping the Southern California horse races.

Currently, the ponies are at Santa Anita and through six cards, I have had only two marginal cards. The first marginal card, I lost $4.80 and the second card (the very next day) I won $2.20. The other four cards, I have won (on paper) at least $50.00.

I'm pretty much over the cold or whatever I had last weekend that totally kicked my butt. I will be putting up all three NL division predictions before Tuesday.

No comments: