Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One down, three more to go

Yes, I'm talking about finals.

So today (Monday, 12/15) was my first final, Modern American history, after pulling an all-nighter to write a paper that I didn't even know was assigned. So I got the paper done at 3:30a, a full 12 hours before it was due, and ended up getting an 86 on it (out of 100). Then I took the final and ended up getting 70 out of 80. When the dust was settled, I ended up with an 88% in the class, so one C or better down, three more to go.

On Tuesday, I have Public Speaking at 11:30a with a 20 question test preceded by an impropmtu/special event speech. This speech is my favorite of the entire semester simply due to the fact that it is the one that I have had the most practice with over my life. Going into this speech & test I have a grade in the high 80's (just like my favorite type of weather!).

On Wednesday, I will have my toughest final in Intro to US Government & Politics. I will finish the 5-page paper that is due then on Tuesday. As long as I get a C in this class, everything is going to be good to go.

Thursday, I will be doing my online final for Accounting, and I believe that I should do ok on this test. Right now I'm on the low end of the 70's, but I should be ok on this.

1 comment:

Jesse May said...

Make sure your nose doesn't hurt to bad after all the testing.