Monday, May 4, 2009

What's up people?

So it has been awhile since I've blogged. So to catch everyone up, I have gone to Bakersfield for orientation and have my classes (I'll talk about that later). More recently, like last week, I was laid-off from Clear Channel Radio as part of the second "Black Tuesday" of the year. So I am no longer a member of the media, which means if you have a problem with the media....send a note to the Program Director.

As far as school is concerned, I have already finished one class and got a C. I have more than enough credits to transfer to Bakersfield, now I'm just taking specific classes that are required.

Turning to sports (you can somewhat tune out now Jesse), Grossmont College has two very good ball clubs right now. The softball squad defeated East Los Angeles College twice last weekend to move onto the second round this coming weekend at Mt. SAC (Saturday at 7, Sunday at 2 and if needed 4p). If the ladies win this weekend, they will go to the State Championships in Salinas. Baseball is also on the road as they are going to be at Long Beach City College on Friday at 3p and a possible doubleheader on Saturday (11a, 3p if needed).

(OK, Jesse, you can tune back in now) Other than that, everything is normal, stress is raising due to the looming finals. Also, getting closer and closer to Nationals.

1 comment:

Jesse May said...

Thanks - I thought I was getting lost... I am glad you told me when to tune back in :) :)