Friday, February 22, 2008

Greetings from Lakewood, CA

Yes that is correct I'm not in San Diego for a change. This is actually the second trip to the Orange/Los Angeles County areas. Last Sunday, I along with Matty, Julie, and my mom went to the square dance club Croakers (a youth club in Garden Grove). This was Matty's maiden voyage into youth square dance land.

Now this weekend, I have come to the greater Long Beach area in order to participate in the 58th National Square Dance Convention's pre-con dance and meetings. I have the enevitable position of being in charge of lost and found. Yes the son is in charge of lost, and the parent is in charge of found.

Then on Sunday (weather permitting) I will be in Fontana watching the Auto Club 500 at California Speedway. Hopefully I will be able to watch the race in person without any rain interupting. Of course, I will be waking up around 5 in the morning. So that Matty & I will be able to be at the Oceanside Amtrak station to catch the Metrolink and ride it straight into the Speedway.

Well, its off to bed for me, at an unbelievalbe 11:00 on a Friday.....HOLY CRAP!!!!!

No comments: