Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Greetings once again

Well, it certainly has been a long time, huh?

Welcome to Bog 1.012 and welcome to the Grossmont College computer lab. I am writting this while I'm in class (Intro to Computers). Obviously since, I'm writting this I am not exactly new to computers. Hell, I've been using these fine boxes since junior high school.

The news on everything here in spring semester is relatively good. I have gotten into all the classes that I was attempting to get into this semester, I have gotten into. The only problem that I have really encountered was when I was getting into public speaking.

I would love to continue this particular post, but, I need to go and finish a speech that I need to give tomorrow morning. Until I post this weekend at work, see ya!

No comments: