Monday, June 23, 2008

Rosenblatt Stadium

So today, we originally were supposed to go over to the Air & Space strategic museum, but after rearranging the itinarary for our trip down to Wichita. Dad doesn't want to go to the greyhound (dog) HOF, so we are going to stop over at the museum and then continue on the I-80 West to US-81 South, and it will take us straight into Wichita.

We went over to a Super Wally to grab a couple of things. After that we came back and got ready for the College World Series and for the travel for tomorrow. We left the the hotel around 4 for a 6pm game. I got us to the stadium around 4:20 after traffic and all. I got to my General Admission section right before Fresno State had BP. During the ballgame I struck up a small conversation with a couple of good looking girls that were sitting in front of me. I didn't find out until later that they "need some seasoning". Georgia ended up winning the game 7-6, they won when Brandon Burke (Rancho Bernardo) gave up a 2-run HR and the game tying RBI Double. If Georgia wins tomorrow (6/24) they will be the National Champions.

Tomorrow, Wichita. If you are going to Nationals, I'll see you there.

No comments: