Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome to summer!!!!!!!!

Last week was pretty quiet from me for the simple reason that it was FINALS WEEK. I technically as of this posting still have one more final period remaining, but since I took the final the final week of classes, I don't really need to get into the classroom this evening.

Obviously it has been summer for a week (unofically) on the calendar. The real start is coming up in a couple of weeks here, but I have my first sunburn of the season. After spending most of Saturday at the beach for a birthday party. This was the longest that I had been at a beach for three years. I had a good time and the look on teh birthday boys face was priceless when the surprise guest.

On Sunday, I spent the day at home and either watched on tv or on the Internet coverage of the NCAA baseball championships. I am keeping an even more intent eye on the championships this year since I will be at the World Series championships.

So now it is full speed to the big trip later this month. In case you have been living under a rock, or I just haven't mentioned it to you. I am going with my parol officers to Des Moines, Iowa (where my dad grew up for three years), then over to Omaha, Nebraska for the College World Series - Championship game #1. After I watch some great college baseball, the family will be making the 6 hour drive south to Wichita, Kansas with a stop in Abilene, Kansas to checkout for my dad the Greyhound (dogs, not the bus company) Hall of Fame.

2 comments:

Jesse May said...

hope you blog during your vacation...

when do you find out about your grades?

Chris said...

I will be bog'ing during the vacation.

As far as grades are concerned, all my teachers claim that grades are in today. I will post what the grades are/were.