Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well, another year older

Greetings from work. So another year has passed, and the old saying of "you can't trust anyone over 30" is starting to run through my head. I have many people in my life that don't get that statement.

First of all, ITS A JOKE! The saying is basicly saying that if you are under 25 you can't trust anyone that is 30+. I disagree with the statement, but the thing is that I can see why the "youngsters" are thinking that.

A blog is where you are supposed to get things off your chest and an on-line journal or somethign right? Well, this I guess is where I'm supposed to grow up since I'm turning the big 3-0 on Sunday. I guess I really need to start thinking on how to get my shit together.

1 comment:

Jesse May said...

Yes, the blog things I think is a good place to put your thoughts out and document to be able to review later, that is one reason I am doing mine. But getting old is just a body thing, you just got to remember to keep your mind young and still have FUN!