Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wow, work on Sunday :0

So greetings from work, a rare Sunday night/Monday morning shift. I'm just filling in for the weekday guy, but an extra 8 hrs on the time sheet always looks good.

While I'm here at work, I have contacted several friends to see what they are doing tomorrow night, and as it turns out they will be joining me for Nothing Night at the Lake Elsinore Storm. Nothing Night is when the Storm do nothing but play ball. No Anthem, No tickets, No concessions, basically just the ball game, not even a Public Address Announcer. It should be kinda cool and quiet. Zach, CJ, myself and hopefully Katie will all be going.

So I shall take the camera and get many pictures so that I can put some up.

Later.

1 comment:

Jesse May said...

Any extra pay is always good. Well don't have to much fun without us at the ball game.