Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Crew and horse racing

So for those that didn't see a new show is available for you to listen to over at youcastr (http://www.youcastr.com/casts/archive/ec-radio-the-sports-crew-nfl-division-by-division). You can listen to a shortened version of how long we actually talked about (we would've had a 2.5 hour podcast, I shortened it down to 55 minutes for you guys).

Today (Sunday, the 24th), I'm writing this blog from the press box at the Del Mar Thoughbred Club on Pacific Classic Day (the biggest race on the season schedule). It is 15 minutes to the 4th race, and I'm already done for the day. I brought $15 and blew it in two races (a trifecta box and a straight win wager), I lost both because Victor Espinoza has it out for me today. Damn you Victor!!!!!!

No comments: