Monday, May 5, 2008

absolute BS

Why is it that people in high places in business don't let new people break in?

I just found out that the former head coach and current teacher at Grossmont College has found out that I was working on a media guide for the upcoming football season, and has now told me to basicly cease and desist from creating a media guide.

This teacher has had it in for me ever since I wrote in the school newspaper back in I think 1999 that his team could not get a first down even if it was 1st and 1/8 of a yard. I wrote this statement (or something pretty close to it) because the team was 0-the season. They couldn't do anything right, and since I am a reporter that writes what I see, I wrote that they stunk.

Every since then the teacher (who was the coach at the time) has done everything in his power to screw me.

2 comments:

Jesse May said...

The world is not always fair - I really do understand.

Chris said...

I'm glad somebody does :)