Friday, May 16, 2008

Greetings my fellow Bloggers

Well here it is on Friday and I'm just barely over the fact that the other 3 or 4 people that I have asked have graded the paper on the B level even makes me madder (is that a word?).

As far as other things in my life are concerned. This weekend will see me on the road alot. Saturday will see me on Coronado and at helix High in La Mesa (please notice that I purposefully did not capitalize the name of the school, not a big fan of the school) to view some HS lacrosse as I found out earlier today (Friday) that I will be the announcer for the HS championship games next weekend for both the Boys & Girls. So that I'm not going in to it completely blind, I thought I would go out to a couple of games. Also on Saturday I will be attending 3rd Saturday Round-Up which is a monthly square dance in Balboa Park.

On Sunday, I along with Mom and Matty will be making the 102 mile sojourn to Garden Grove and the Croakers. I'll be enjoying the fun and then coming home to have fun at "Las Vegas night" at a San Diego square dance club (Sundown Squares). While in the midst of all of this, I must read three essays for English on Monday.

So if you need to get a hold of me this weekend, give me a ring.


Only 17 days (as of the posting of this blog) until I'm free for the summer.

1 comment:

Jesse May said...

We, don't dance to much this weekend....