Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nothing new in SV

Well, here it is 12:35am on Tuesday and I'm just hours away from confronting my English instructor on my absolutely herendous grade that she gave me. I am simply going to present the fact that six other teachers or English majors said that they would give me at least a B on the paper. Plus when you also figure in that my anthropology teacher gave me a grade of C, it is absoultely unimagionable that I could be that bad in the English portion of the paper.

In other news, I found out this evening, that even though my Intro to Computers class is scheduled to have a final on the 2nd of June, the option of taking the final on Wednesday has been presented to the class, and I will be taking full advantage of this opportunity. Also, I have been informed that I will be the CIF-SDS Lacrosse Championship announcer. For those that are not familiar with what CIF is it is the California Interscholastic Federation (the High School governing body for sports). So that will be going on Saturday at Rancho Bernardo (Northern San Diego). Also, I will be in attendance for 2 Lake Elsinore Storm Baseball games this week, Thursday and Sunday.

1 comment:

Jesse May said...

All the luck to you - it is so hard to get grades changed.

O boy, you just a jet sitter, but low to the ground…